Tuesday, April 19, 2016

See Ya! mini Vacation Hunt
April 20 ~ May 16








Join The group Ya'll!


These Daisies Are So Pretty!




Shorts! Shorts! Shorts!










You will never find me in the corner under the stairs!









Hint: Looking out the window and staring at the water has me ready to pack up and head to the lake.










Hint: God of Appliers & Huds.... OMEGA











Hint: Getting popcorn for the in-flight movie.











Hint: I'll be sure to send you one while Im on vacation.











Hint: you wild animal












Hint:  Pages gave way to electronics like rotary gave way to the digital age.











Hint: Gacha











Hint: I'm very comfortable













I love to LAUGH!











Hint:  I think I left my suitcase in the dressing room..








Hint: I hope it can't get out of it's cage!!!












Hint:  Pink lemonade is great on a hot summer's day!








Hint: Wow! A new gift of Goor Fashion shop!











hint: I like to lay by the pool











(****ADULT STORE**** ADULT ITEM****)
Hint: There is always SUPER SALES on the WEEKENDS.  Seek them out to get your next prize.










Hint: You might want more than just one pair of flip flops for this trip!







Hint: Grab that LM! 






No comments:

Post a Comment