Monday, October 19, 2015

UH OH! RUN TURKEY RUN! Hunt
October 20th thru November 15th





Hint: I love the new Gift Card Gacha!

Hint: Hearts, Spades, Clubs, and Diamonds OH MY!












Hint: Run before they get out and get us!!

















Hint:  It must be a lot warmer in Savannah than it is here!










Hint: I am beary good at hiding












Hint: "oh how about a little pumpkin carving"










Hint:  Oh Canada!











#7 Grumble


Hint: Phew! I need a seat from so much hunting! Rest my feet with the cute pillows...














Hint: I like a good slide show













Wow!15L home looks so good!












Hint: Trying to get something warm to wear.

                                                         (2)  Dragonsworn Stores
 Hint: You'll never find me, I found a LUCKY chair to hide under.     











Just tp to the 2nd floor and let it go let it go!












Hint: Careful not to be bitten!









Please Check Back Later










#14 Holli Pocket  
No Image At This Nime
Hint: I'm gobbling up all of this chocolateness!











Hint: Turkey is already on the table and waiting for you!












#16 JK Style

hint:  from my turkey bath I can see when you land and while you shop and have coffee.







Thank you to all of our Merchants and Customers! Make sure you check our Blog regular to see all the new Hunts & Events! Also don't forget to check out the Halloween Cart Event October 24th - 31st! 



No comments:

Post a Comment